- We buy your distressed inventory, freeing up cash on your balance sheet and space in your warehouse.
- We find channels for your obsolete, end of life, aged or overstocked inventory with your brand’s reputation as our focus.
- We establish a distribution demand in typically inaccessible markets.
- We supply you with the world’s best brands at industry leading prices.
- Our ever-changing product range is front page catalogue material.
- We supply products which are traditionally inaccessible in your market.
Bass Trading was established in August 2001 as an inventory solutions provider to the rapidly expanding mobile phone market.
In 2002, we opened our consumer electronics division, which significantly expanded our offering.
Over the last 20 years, we have continued to invest in our warehousing, distribution, finance and marketing capabilities.
Notably, it’s the strong relationships we have built with industry leading brands, distributors and retailers that sets us apart.
Through honest, open and real conversations, we will continue to innovate and add value to our supply chain and customer base.
Our door is always open to new partners, new products and new opportunities. If you would like to discuss your specific requirements, please contact us.
Distressed Inventory Solutions
In the fast moving environment of consumer electronics, slow moving inventory is a major pain point.
Bass Trading has a range of solutions to address these time critical and costly situations.
We engage with Vendors who face challenges with obsolete, end of life, aged or overstocked inventory.
New Market Penetration
Bass Distribution, our specialist IT&T Distributor, has established strong distribution channels with retailers in under-developed international markets.
For Australian Manufacturers and Distributors who work in a mature market with high product saturation, we provide opportunities to penetrate these new markets and support your product.
The Sales Club is our specialised reverse logistics division, which partners with Manufacturers and Retailers to deliver customised solutions.
We run a sophisticated facility in Silverwater NSW, which handles complex refurbishment, Value Added Services (VAS), technical and non-technical reworking, 3PL and more.
We are the proud official refurbishment partner of Samsung Electronics in Australia.